OPEN:8:30am–5:00pm daily (Except Christmas Day), Visitor Centre open 9:30am – 4:30pm daily
ADDRESS: Clunies Ross Street, Acton
PHONE: 02 6250 9540
Explore a native wonderland
The Australian National Botanic Gardens offers a breathtaking array of native plants in a spectacular bushland setting. With nearly 7,000 plant species set on 45 hectares, it is the only place in the world you will see this diversity of Australian native plants in one location.
- Wander along the boardwalks and winding bush tracks. Paths for all levels of fitness. Easy wheelchair and stroller access.
- Discover rare and beautiful Australian native plants.
- Walk through the rainforest plants of our eastern coastline from Tasmania to Queensland.
- Relax in the outdoor café.
- Picnic beneath 70 different species of gum trees.
- Free guided walks from the Visitor Centre 11am and 2pm daily (group bookings required).
- Browse the Botanical Bookshop’s great range of nature publications and gifts.
- Conference and function facilities.
- Educational programs for all ages.
- Community events and exhibitions.