Open: 10am to 11.30am, 12pm to 4pm Thursdays and Saturdays (closed public holidays)
Address: Wendouree Drive, Parkes
Phone: (02) 6272 2902
This little stone cottage is a reminder of what existed here before the National Capital was even conceived. Built around 1860, the Cottage was originally part of the Campbell family’s 32 000 acre Duntroon estate and home to families of farm workers. In the 1940s and 1950s the Cottage became home to a series of tenants attracted to Canberra by the building boom.
Visit Blundells Cottage on a virtual tour at the website. Group tour bookings are essential on (02) 6272 2902 or online at www.nationalcapital.gov.au/blundells